We collect, sort, recover and recycle your non-hazardous waste including the following:
- Inert materials (bricks, rubble, soil, concrete etc.)
- Food waste
- Green waste (hedge cuttings, grass, leaves etc.)
- Manufactured boards (chipboard, MDF etc.)
- Mixed commercial waste
- Plastics (uPVC, polythene, polypropylene, HDPE, LDPE etc.)
- Scrap metals
- WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
Our equipment and processes allow us to achieve the highest recycling rates possible with any residual waste (waste which cannot be recycled) being sent to ‘Energy Recovery’ enabling zero landfill. To find out more about ‘Energy Recovery’ and the benefits of recycling click on the links below:
We also collect hazardous waste types including the following:
- Asbestos (chrysotile or ‘White Asbestos’ only)
- Chemical waste (solid and liquid)
- Contaminated soil
- Fluorescent light tubes and bulbs
- Fridges and freezers
- Oils (engine oil, hydraulic oil etc.)
- Paints (both oil and water based)
- Televisions and computer monitors
Our hazardous waste team can arrange laboratory testing and analysis for your waste as well as providing flexible, competitively priced and specialised collections.
For more information about our hazardous waste services call 01380 730411 or click on a link below:
All materials are processed at our material recycling facility ensuring maximum recycling rates and zero waste to landfill.
Any hazardous waste is taken to licenced sites for onward processing and decommissioning if applicable.