Our fully compliant Material Recovery Facility (MRF) is located in Devizes, Wiltshire. This facility is open to both the public and trade customers for disposing of your waste. For more details on weighbridge prices please contact one of our friendly sales team on 01380 730411.
At this site all of the waste is segregated and processed to ensure that the maximum amount of material is recycled and recovered. Recyclable materials are then bulked up and sent to recycling end points (for example bales of paper sent to paper mills). Any residual waste is directed down ‘Refuse Derived Fuel’ routes as opposed to landfill options. This ensures the best environmental practice and helps to benefit your finances. For more information regarding ‘Refuse Derived Fuel’ and the benefits of recycling please follow the links:
We can accept the following materials at this site:
- Bricks / rubble / soil / concrete
- Food waste
- Green waste (hedge cuttings, grass, leaves etc.)
- Manufactured boards (chipboard, MDF etc.)
- Mixed commercial waste
- Plastics (uPVC, polythene etc.)
- Scrap metals
- WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment)Wood
- Asbestos (chrysotile or ‘White Asbestos’ only)
- Fluorescent light tubes and bulbs
- Fridges & Freezers
- Oils (engine oil, hydraulic oil etc.)
- Paints (both oil and water based)
- Televisions and computer monitors
Tipping prices are variable for each waste type. Please call for more information.
The material recovery facility is open for customers between the following hours:
|Mondays – Fridays||Saturdays||Sundays|
|Opening Time:||Closing Time:||Opening Time:||Closing Time:||–|
|0700 Hrs||1630 Hrs||0700 Hrs||1230 Hrs||Closed|
Please note that it is advisable for personal protective clothing to be worn on site at all times. These items include safety footwear, high visibility clothing and hard hats.