Our waste skip hire services, based in Devizes, near Swindon, Wiltshire, offer a wide range of cheap skip sizes to suit every need. These range from small domestic and mini skips to containers suitable for heavy industry. We offer you value for money, reliability and expert guidance on choosing the size for you. Our service area includes Wiltshire, Swindon, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire and parts of Hampshire.
- Royal Wootton Bassett
If you are unsure whether your address is within our skip hire service area, please call 01380 730411 and we will be happy to advise.
Considerations for skip hire:
- What is going into the skip – The type of waste you are looking to put in the skip; for example house hold waste, soil or green waste. Discounts are available for segregated loads for example a skip of just soil. Also some skip sizes are not suitable for heavy materials such as brick rubble or soil. Please call one of our sales team to discuss your requirements.
- Location – Where you would like your skip to be dropped off, is it on a private drive way? Can a lorry access the site?
- The size of the skip – Ordering a skip which is slightly larger than required is a good way of ensuring that your skip cannot be over loaded. Skips which are overloaded are unsuitable to be collected.
- Road Licences – If you cannot place the skip on private property such as a drive way then we can apply for a road licence. The road licence must be approved by the local authority and covers public highways, laybys and grass verges owned by the local authority. The terms of the licence are variable dependent on local by-laws. For more information please call the sales team.
- Wait and Load – If siting a skip on the road is not an option then we can provide a ‘Wait and Load’ service. This is where the skip is placed down and the driver waits whilst it is loaded. The first thirty minutes are included in the price. Thereafter a fee is chargeable for waiting time. Call today to see if this service can benefit you.
These are the most popular and versatile containers which we offer and can be used for a variety of waste types. Additionally, dependant on the weight of the materials being loaded they can also be used for restricted access locations. We also provide skips with drop down doors for ease of access and enclosed skips to prevent fly-tippers.
Roll-on Roll-off Containers:
For large quantities of waste we provide Roll-on Roll-off containers which are ideal for large bulky items which are not compactable. With flexible hire periods and fast response times this service is ideally suited for large scale construction projects or factories which generate significant volumes of waste.
We can also provide compactor bins (Roll-on Roll-off containers) and portable compactors on request for flexible hire periods. These containers are suited to the manufacturing industry and are designed for lightweight compactable waste, please call for more information.
Please follow the link below for more information regarding the sizes of skips and containers we offer.